Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things I absolutely LOVE....

1. Eversave- This is one of my favorites, if not my favorite group discount site.  I think I like it so much because of all of the Organic baby deals.

2. Organic Baby deals - I'm not sure why...this a new found love.

3. GreenoBambino - CUTEST ever.  I bought Mya a few things for Christmas this year and I can't wait for her to open them! 

4.  Burts Bees - I esp. love the lipgloss.  The tinted is my favorite!

5. BabyGap - I have a real addiction to this place.  I can NOT get enough of all of the cute clothes for Mya.  I love the style.  So trendy and the quality is GREAT!

6. MoneySavingMom - Ohhh the money I have saved from following this blog!!!  What's not to love?!

7. MyFrugalAdventures - Same as above.  AMAZING!

8.  Snapfish - They have the best deals ever! My favorites are the free photobooks, magnets & well just about anything that is free.  The shipping is fair and fast...which is always an added plus!

9. Paypal - I'm not sure why but I always get way too excited when I'm shopping online and I see the Paypal logo.  I love checking out with Paypal...I guess it's the little things that excite me.

10. Dave Ramsey - Wow.  His ideas and plans are the perfect fit for me! 

11. Exclamation Points - Yes, I realize I use them way to much.  Maybe, it's the cheerleader in me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment