Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!  After much consideration, I have decided to start blogging!! I follow lots of blogs everyday and think blogging is such a great way to get connected! 

...But first let's get to know me!!!

1.  I am a twenty-something working girl.
2.  I have the most adorable daughter in the whole world! (Yes, i'm biased!)
3.  Mya is my everything and she is quite the little diva :)
4.  I love to shop...esp bargain shopping!
5.  I love garage sales and Ebay
6.  I'm kinda cheap (You'll probably figure this out quickly!  It's all in good fun though!)
7.  I love shoes
8.  Mya has a better wadrobe than I do...and probably always will!
9.  I would love to start linking up to The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  I am in desperate need to hop on the better-dressing bandwagon!
10.  Mya & I recently moved into a new apartment and we are having a blast decorating!


So there you have it...10 little facts about me :)  With many more to come.  ~ Kylee

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for following! The best info I can give is to blog a few times a week, but only blog about what you love. Don't try to taylor to readers you want or it will never be something you want to do. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete